The Data Analyst is the interpreter of all data generated through digital campaigns. They will have an understanding of what key elements will ensure campaign success, and build learnings during and after campaign completion to increase client objectives.
We breathe data and so should you! We’re constantly striving to improve reporting and how data stories are told. You should have a great familiarity with using reporting tools, database concepts, and a general understanding of data analytics. Equally as important, you should possess the creativity to invent and customize when necessary.
- Analyze results and trends in order to assist in making appropriate recommendations and present results / findings to stakeholders
- Responsible for the development and insights of weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual digital reporting
- Collect performance data from internal and external data sources
- Manage timeline for all digital reporting
- Provide planning teams with key research and insights that help steer quality digital strategies
- Actively engage with industry partners to build relationships and grow understanding of partner’s present and future vision from a analytics and measurement perspective
- Help to build key presentations to Client, Agency and Industry
- Work with Mindshare Analytics team to evolve digital measurement process for both client and company
- University degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Commerce or similar field or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to clean and dive into messy data to find insights
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office product suite
- Intermediate to advanced experience with relational databases (i.e. SQL, mySQL)
- Experience with media buying platforms, online advertising, SSPs, or DSPs is a plus
- Intermediate experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Datorama, etc.)
- Experience with open source programming languages (R, Python) is a plus
- Experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) is a plus
Mindshare is a global media agency network dedicated to forging a competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands. We harness data-driven insights and turn them into real-time media investment decisions – adaptive marketing at its finest. 116 offices in 86 countries – opportunities at any stage in your career, anywhere in the world. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
Mindshare encourages all qualified candidates to apply and has an exceptional record of accommodating the needs of our staff. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, or would like more information on our policies, please contact 416 987 5100.