Region: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario.
Do you want to make a difference with us?
The Canadian Red Cross (CRC) is seeking international medical graduates, IMG, to join its COVID19 Support to Vaccination emergency response operations in various communities across Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the CRC has been called upon to support a broad range of activities in support of Federal, Provincial and Municipal partners. These include support to isolation centres, and dedicated support to Indigenous populations and communities to support Epidemic Prevention Control (EPC) efforts in a variety of facilities.
Who you are:
- Holder of a medical diploma from another country, willing to help the Canadian Red Cross support the vaccination effort;
- Knowledgeable in Infection Prevention Control and Personal Protection Equipment, particularly with regard to the COVID19 Pandemic;
- A fluent English speaker.
You will enjoy:
- Culture: an organization that is guided by our fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality;
- Opportunity: to work with the best and brightest in the non-profit field in an environment that promotes continuous learning, creativity and collaboration;
- Meaningful Work: you will be working on the front line to support the most vulnerable population during the current COVID-19 pandemic.