- Nov 22, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST
- Location: University of Guelph 50 Stone road East University Center, room 332 Guelph, ON N1G 2W1
- Description: Join us for a session of the Guelph Knowledge Translation and Transfer Community of Practice!
About this Event
The digital age has transformed the way we consume information: we want it on a 24/7 outlet. This shift has manifested itself in the want for information to be at our fingertips – immediate and easily consumable. But, it’s not just immediacy that our audiences are looking for – it’s engagement. Benefit is gained from considering technology as a platform for engagement. Eng
- Created by: Aysha Shamsuddin
- Tags: research communications
November 22, 2019